top of page

Legalization Services

Countries that are not part of the Hague Convention will require legalization services. In order for the specific country to recognize the document as authentic and valid, it will need to be presented to their respective Embassy.

Our team is ready to be the solution for your document legalization needs today.

At Polyglot, our network of experts can help you with the legalization of documents related to commercial use, shipping documents, property and patent documents, certificates, and government documents. 

bottom of page